Thursday, December 3, 2009

Post Op Week 8 - Another Good Week

So, another Thanksgiving has come and gone and for me this year was quite different. This was probably the first year in over 30 years that I didn't have cornbread dressing ( my all time favorite) nor did I have German Chocolate Cake ( my all time favorite forever). I didn't really miss the food so much as I did the enjoyment of gathering around the table with family and just eating. I know that sound weird but that is what I missed most. I did have food but of course only a dab of a few things. Anyway, I survived it without gaining, all is well! Today's weigh in on the Wii was 235 lbs. and that is a total weight loss of 35 lbs since Oct. 05, 2009. I've yet to set any goals because I have been too busy concentrating on trying to eat right and get in my exercise. So far, I have maintained my exercise regimen of 5 or more days a week at 30 minutes or more each time. I am happy about that because as stated in a previous post "I hate exercising" so any time that I make it to the gym or do the "walk" I am proud of myself for getting it done. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping it moving...

2 comments: