Thursday, December 24, 2009

Post Op Week 11 - Still...

Happy Holidays To All! I had a pretty good week with my weight. Today's Wii action was 225. Yes, down a few more pounds. So, let's do a little recap of my progress. I started my journey back on October 5, 2009 weighing in at 270 right before my 2 day pre op liquid diet. My surgery was Octobert 8, 2009 and all has been wonderful so far. I am down 45 pounds (wow) and I think my approach towards my goal of 165 is progressing at a good rate. Last week I picked the coldest day to go to Stone Mountain to walk the 5 mile trek around the mountain but I did it! Usually, there are many people out walking or running or biking but on Sunday it was cold and dreary and very quiet at the park. I hope to get that 5 mile walk in again this Saturday because I haven't done my best at the gym this week. I went on Monday and did pretty good. Tuesday was a stressful day for me and I didn't even make 30 minutes on the elliptical. Wednesday was an off day but it should not have been because the gym is closed on today and tomorrow. So, I gotta go hard on Saturday. I had my 2nd fill on Monday and now I should have a total of 10 cc's in my band per the doctor. I find it hard to believe but that is what he says I have. I think my restriction is pretty good because I don't feel hungry for a long time after I eat. So, tomorrow is the big day and I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday with those you care about most. Talk to you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! I love to read these successful stories, it gives me hope.
    Cheers!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete