Thursday, December 31, 2009

Post Op Week 12 - Xmas Dinner = +1.8

Okay, I guess I over did it over the Christmas holiday. I had breakfast at my brothers on Christmas morning and I didn't do soooo bad. I got up the day after and went for the 5 mile walk around Stone Mountain and made it in 1 hr and 20 mins. I think I did great! I weighed in on Sunday morning and was down to 223.5 and boy was I happy about that. Then came my birthday dinner on Sunday afternoon and I guess I had too much good food. I didn't go above and beyond at the gym this week and so I gained almost 2 pounds. Of course, I am not very excited about that but I won't let myself get bummed out because I enjoyed every bite. Today's weigh in with the Wii showed me back at 225.1 - I will do better next week.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all that follow and comment and offer support. I wish you all a Happy, Safe, Prosperous and Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment