Friday, December 11, 2009

Post Op Week 9 - What! +1.8

It happened! I gained a pound within the last 4 days. Today's weigh in showed a gain of 1.8 pounds which brings me to 233.5 and I don't know how that happened. Honestly, I am okay with the 1 pound gain (almost 2) but I still don't get it. I have exercised and thought I was eating the correct foods. Maybe it's the dreaded STRESS! Anyway, it's okay, I will have to work harder to get that back off and more. I have an appt today with my surgeon and I wanted to be at 230 but I fell short. I do have a fill coming up in about a week so I am now looking forward to that. It has been a whirlwind of a week and one that I don't care to even think of anymore. I am looking and reaching forward for a better tomorrow. I hope you all have a great week of moving and losing...

No comments:

Post a Comment