Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post Op Week 10 - Back on Track

Hello to All...This week was better than last and I am back on track! The trusty Wii showed my weight today at 229 with a 39.11 BMI (still obese...lol). I still don't know what happened last week but we will leave it alone. This week I felt good about my workouts. I think I made it to the gym about 6 times but I am not trying to make that a habit. Still not loving the gym...but I am loving the results and so I will continue. My clothes are getting too big and I don't want to waste money on buying new clothes that only fit for a couple of months. What to do? A predictament that feels great to be in but is a waste of money that I don't have to waste. So, Christmas is upon us and for me, it is the best time of the year. Not only is it Christmas but it is also my birthday. This year I may be a bit lonely with the "sweetie" visiting family in HTown but I have my family here in the ATL and I guess that is what's important. I hope you all have a great week and I will chat with you next week...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Good job on getting back on track. Keep your focus because it's easy to go and hard to get it back. Trust me I know it is soo easy to put it off, I 've did it for over a month now Me the slacker. The good thing is I didn't gain but lost 4 pound since my last doctor visit. Keep it up. I will get out and walk today.

    ReplyDelete