Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post Op Week 13 - Slow and Steady

Happy New Year! 2009 has come and gone and it has been a very eventful year to say the least. Onward to 2010 and I am only accepting positive energy and good health for this year. This weeks weigh in is not so bad but considering my options it is not the best either. The Wii showed me at 221 this week which is down 4 pounds from last week. I will take that but I so thought I would have been at least 219. Oh well, I must try a little harder and reach a little farther in order to get to that place. I am glad that the holidays are over and I look forward to getting on track with exercising more and becoming more than just average. Maybe above average and work my way up...SLOWLY! We will see the results next week. Until then...have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. What? 4 pounds is awesome, am I misreading? What are you expecting.... I hope you'll re-evaluate your expectations at this point if you want to be losing 4 pounds or more a week!! 1-2 pounds is pretty great a 12 weeks out... you're succeeding unless I am missing a piece here!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dinnerland, I think 4 pounds is great! My problem is that on Sunday morning I got on the scale and I was at 219 so some where along the way I picked up a couple but I am happy with my weight today of 221 but I liked 219 way better. LOL - Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! I get banded on 1/27 - so is my hubby!

    ReplyDelete