Thursday, January 28, 2010

Post Op Week 16 - Slow and Steady Wins The Race??

Okay, so I think I am figuring this thing out. Let's start with the numbers and today I was clocked at 214.5 or something by the Wii master and that is down 3.5 pounds since last Thursday. If I had lost 1 pound on last week I might be okay. I told you last week I did 5 miles around the mountain 2 days in a row. I also went to the gym a day or 2 but nothing extraordinary. But I did expect to lose 1 pound maybe?? But I didn't lose anything by my weigh in day last Thursday. Anyway, on Sunday I got on the Wii just to do it and it showed 212! That is 6 pounds down from the Thursday weigh in. I guess my body had to catch up, cool down, mellow out...I don't know but I was at 212 on Sunday. Now, I haven't exercised a lot this week because I have been sick but I did go to the gym on Monday and I went and did the 5 miles on yesterday. Today, I am back up to 214. So, my take is that I need to do the walk a couple of days before the weigh in because some how it is causing me to hold on to weight for a day or so after I walk. I will get on the scale again this Sunday and see what results I get so that I can pin point the problem. Now don't get me wrong, I am excited to be down 3.5 pounds this week - I just expected more...don't we all? Anyway, I will not become a daily weigher because that just messes with my head and causes me to get off track of my eating. I am happy with my results but again I so want to be in the 1 hundred range soon that I can't hardly stand it. I will get there soon enough I am sure of that...Have a great week of moving and shaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment