Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post Op Week 14 - A Better Week

Hello to All! This week has been an okay week in terms of exercise. I started this jogging training session weekly thingy. My manager brought in a book with information on it and I thought I would try it because whenever I try to jog, whether it be on the treadmill or outside, I never last for more than 1 minute. So the process changes every week with how long you jog versus walk. I started last week and the instructions were to jog for 2 minutes and walk 4 minutes and you do this for 5 cycles (30 min total) on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat. Last week was good and I made all the days with an extra day on Sunday. This week it changed to 3 min jogging and 3 minutes walking for 5 cycles on the same days as last week. I made it on Monday to the gym and worked those 30 minutes of jogging and walking but boy was I winded. Yesterday was suppose to be a jog/walk day but I went to Stone Mountain and walked the 5 miles and tried jogging but I probably came no where near the 3 minutes that I was suppose to do. I am satified with my outcome though because I lasted longer jogging than usual. Maybe it is working already! Anyway, the numbers from the Wii this week showed a loss of about 2 pounds. I am currently at 218.5 - Yay! Since I have bored you senseless with my jogging regimen, I will go. Talk to you next week...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you on the jogging! Congrats on the 2 pound loss too. I enjoy your updates!

    ReplyDelete