Thursday, January 21, 2010

Post Op Week 15 - Woe is me..okay not really

Hello to All! And with a deep sigh I proceed...what is really going on with me and the pounds. Okay, so I didn't gain a pound but I didn't lose either. I don't feel bad that I stayed the same but I thought my workout had been pretty good for the past 7 days. I even went to the mountain and walked twice this week and still no movement. I don't know, maybe I am not taking in enough food or something. It is difficult to focus when you think you are making progress and you aren't really. So, I need to look at what I am eating and I guess workout harder to see more results. I know we are all different and I don't try to compete and compare with others but it is hard to get pass what others are saying and doing when your results seem so low. That's my short rant for this week. I've got to get on the ball and have a bit more motivation when it comes to exercise. I am still just doing what I call the minimum and I thought I could get by with that but I am not super duper happy about my outcome this week. Today's Wii weigh-in is 218. We will see next week...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there-- always worth a close look at your intake if the scale is stuck!! YOu can do this.... Vanessa

    ReplyDelete