Thursday, February 4, 2010

Post Op Week 17 - A Better Day

Good Morning to All! It has been a pretty good week. I haven't exercised great this week but I haven't really slacked off all week. I went to the gym on Monday and Tuesday was an off day. Yesterday I went to Stone Mountain and walked and I know I said I wasn't going to go a day before weigh in but I tried to drink plenty of water to ward off the swelling that seems to get me when I walk the mountain. I guess it was okay. I didn't weigh in on the Wii this morning, I used the regular scale which in my opinion is a bit shady at times! Today it showed me at 211.5 which could be about right. That puts me down 3 pounds from last Thursday. Again, not much to talk about this week - just taking it day to day. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! Congrats and keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Beverly's Back Porch. Don't be discouraged if you pick up a pound or two on some weeks. You didn't gain it in a week, you want lose it in a week. It's all about moderation and portions. I post lots of easy healthy recipes such as the Sicilian Orange Salad a few days ago. I have lots of wonderful soups with less than 90 calories per cup. My brother lost 178 pounds in 18 months, and was never hungry. I'll try to help you.

    ReplyDelete