Thursday, February 11, 2010

Post Op Week 18 - I Can Get Used To This!

Ohhh Happy Days...The scale is moving for me this week. I don't know what I've done to deserve such great results but I will take it. Todays weigh in on the Wii showed me at 206.1 and I am so glad to be at 2 zero anything. I feel as though I have been hovering around 213 and 214 forever. But really I am probably just a bit anxious with the weight loss. I did do something different this week and that is get in all of my water. I haven't been able to drink much water since surgery but this week I have kind of forced myself to pick up the pace on the water. I do think that has a lot to do with my loss this week. I didn't make it to Stone Mountain for the walk because of the weather and I haven't done a whole lot in the gym but I still had good results and I am glad. I hope to pick up the pace on exercise next week and hopefully get closer to 1!derland. It seems unreal that I may one day be 199 pounds. I haven't seen anything close to that in my entire adult life. Amazing! Anyway, that is my story for this week. I am headed to HHI, S.C. this weekend and hope to have a great time. Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment