Thursday, February 18, 2010

Post Op Week 19 - Getting Closer

Hello All...Today is a good day I guess. My numbers are moving down and that makes me smile. Today's weigh in on the Wii was 202.8 and I think that is down about 3 lbs from last week. So, considering my food choices over the weekend while away on a mini vacation, I would say that is not too bad. I went to Hilton Head Island and had some food that was "delish". I didn't go crazy but I probably could have made better choices. I didn't really go to have "diet" food so I think I did okay really. I had BBQ ribs one day and fried shrimp another but nothing really over the top to make a difference. I had fun and that's what counts. Anyway, I am getting close to 199 and that will be the moment that I realize this thing is really working for me. I am a firm believer in what most people say about this band. It is only what you make it to be. It only works if you work with it. It is surely not easy and you still have to be mindful of your food choices. Exercise is also key in making the weight loss successful, if only for 30 minutes a day 4 to 5 times a week. So, here we are another week down and looking towards the future. I hope to see lower numbers next week. I will definitely keep you "posted". Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment