Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Post Op Week 7 - Giving Thanks

I am posting 1 day early due to the holiday and I may be too busy to get to it before the week is out. My partners family is coming to town for the holiday and I haven't done a thing so I will be busy today when I get home. So, I did the weigh in early as well and today I am sitting pretty at 235.5...that is 34.5 pounds down since pre op back on October 5. Still getting my exercise in at least 5 times a week and watching the calorie intake. All in all, I am happy with my progress. It is going to be different this year at Thanksgiving because my Mother has always made a feast as most mothers do and wow what a difference a band will make. I am thankful that I have been given the opportunity to use the band to my advantage and though it will be different and difficult to not consume all of the wonderful foods that will be available I am most thankful for the new outlook on life! I hope your Thanksgiving holiday is one filled with love, joy and happiness. Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment