Friday, November 6, 2009

Post Op Week 4

Happy Friday to all! It is post op week 4 and all is the same and everything is going pretty good. I think I miscalculated my weight loss on my last post. It should have been 24 pounds total lost instead of 26. Yesterday when I got on the WII it should 1.5 pounds lost but that put me at 27 pounds total so miscalculation last week. It all good though, I will take any weight loss. I am still trying to make the gym or I will do the 2 mile trek around my neighborhood. My adventure will be tomorrow when I go back to "The Mountain". I used to walk the 5 miles around Stone Mountain back when I was doing the weight watchers thing but I kinda got out of my rhythm in many ways and I haven't been in awhile. This will be my test on how well I can get back at it. I feel like I am not giving my all when I exercise but I also feel like I am super tired when I am done. I am satisfied with my workout but I have got to get better. I hope all is well with everyone and I will be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment