Thursday, October 29, 2009

Post-Op Week 3 - All is well

Today is October 29, 2009 and I have made it through to post op week 3. All is well...it has been 3 weeks of liquid and I am so excited about moving on to the soft/mushy stage of the food list. I have continued my exercises and its getting better. I am still not a fan of the gym but I am going. I am trying to make sure that I exercise at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes or more and I have done that so far. Today I weighed in at home on the WII and I am now at 244.5 and that is a total weight loss of 26 lbs since my pre op appt Oct. 05, 2009 and I am happy about that. I guess that is it for now. I hope to post pictures soon. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Goo job on your determination to lose. 5 days a week is wonderful. Keep up the good work. Just don't over due it. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete