Friday, October 9, 2009

Banded!

I made it! I had my surgery on yesterday. I went into the OR around 1:45pm and was in my room after recovery around 4:30pm. I was feeling great. I had some chicken broth, jello and crystal light about 6pm and it tasted great. I was hungry. I didn't have a lot of pain, just sore. I didn't have to punch on my morphine pump at all after I got into my room. I was up walking about 8pm and still feeling fine. Since the doctor likes to monitor you overnight, I had to stay and man, the nurses and techs were in and out all night long. I didn't get any sleep so when I was discharged and got home, I was out. All in all, the surgery went well, I feel good and so far, everything is good. I don't have any updates on weight yet, no one weighed me. I did step on my home scale on the morning of my surgery day and it showd 258. I have to consider my scale a little suspect because sometimes it tells me things I don't believe. Anyway, I have my follow up appt on Friday and I guess I will get weighed then and see what the doctors scale says. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment