Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well today is officially 1 week away from surgery and I can't wait. I know it sounds crazy to want to have a surgery that will probably cause discomfort but this morning was proof that I need this surgery. I could not find a thing to wear! I feel so uncomfortable in everything I put on because it is either too tight or too big. This happened because when I lost weight back in 2007, I bought new clothes and got rid of all the bigger clothes. Mistake...who knew I would gain the weight back. Now it is a daily struggle to find something to wear to work! So over it! Anyway, I am going to post pictures soon of me now and some from the past couple of years and hopefully as I progress the pictures will show a smaller version of me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment and following me. I love my band. Remember the band is there to assist you. I have to work hard everyday and make the right chose of food and exercise. Exercise is the key. You will be okay. I will be there with you.

    ReplyDelete