Friday, November 13, 2009

Post Op Week 5 - Still Going Good

I have made it to post op week 5 and everything is everything. I am still on the soft food stage and I think this is my last week and I can proceed to solid maybe. I don't know if I am looking forward to that now that I have become accustomed to the soft easy foods. I think I will take it slow and add in different food textures at a very slow pace. I do not want anything to get stuck! I am still going to the gym or walking my block at least 5 times a week and I think I am doing pretty good with that. The scale is still moving on the downward end and that is also a welcomed sight. Yesterday was my weigh in and the WII clocked me at 242. I think that is about 1 or 2 pounds down from last Thursday. Anyway, that is my story for this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment